Newspaper Web

With the growth of the internet, newspapers switched to digital media, with several newspaper websites popping up.

Our digital agency in Lebanon creates a newspaper site that makes news eye-catchy and articles trustworthy. Readers will be encouraged to research information and access the site more often for its unique design-friendly visibility.

Golden Page focused to provide expertise in website design, content management, and digital publishing solutions.

If you search you can find that in 2015, 65% of people reported that printing was their preferred method for reading a newspaper, down 4% from 2014. The methods people use to get their news from digital means was at 28%, as opposed to 20% of people

attaining the news through print newspapers.

These trends indicate an increase in digital consumption of newspapers, as opposed to print. Today, ad revenue for digital forms of newspapers is nearly 25%, while print is constituting the remaining 75%. Contrastingly, ad revenue for digital methods was 5% recently.

With the growth of the internet, the newspaper became electronic, with several newspaper websites popping up. Our web developer team in Lebanon creates a newspaper site that makes news eye-catchy and articles trustworthy.

Readers will be encouraged to research information and access the site more often for its unique design-friendly visibility.

Our digital agency in Lebanon offers different benefits across business operations. The technology helps IT pros and web architects streamline connectivity by minimizing development time, and with this simplified infrastructure, company executives begin to see higher ROI (return on investment).

In a B2B operation where both parties understand how the process works, web services provide efficient technology distribution throughout an entire network.

Newspaper Web

Newspaper Web

With the growth of the internet, newspapers switched to digital media, with several newspaper websites popping up.

Our digital agency in Lebanon creates a newspaper site that makes news eye-catchy and articles trustworthy. Readers will be encouraged to research information and access the site more often for its unique design-friendly visibility.

Golden Page focused to provide expertise in website design, content management, and digital publishing solutions.

If you search you can find that in 2015, 65% of people reported that printing was their preferred method for reading a newspaper, down 4% from 2014. The methods people use to get their news from digital means was at 28%, as opposed to 20% of people

attaining the news through print newspapers.

These trends indicate an increase in digital consumption of newspapers, as opposed to print. Today, ad revenue for digital forms of newspapers is nearly 25%, while print is constituting the remaining 75%. Contrastingly, ad revenue for digital methods was 5% recently.

With the growth of the internet, the newspaper became electronic, with several newspaper websites popping up. Our web developer team in Lebanon creates a newspaper site that makes news eye-catchy and articles trustworthy.

Readers will be encouraged to research information and access the site more often for its unique design-friendly visibility.

Our digital agency in Lebanon offers different benefits across business operations. The technology helps IT pros and web architects streamline connectivity by minimizing development time, and with this simplified infrastructure, company executives begin to see higher ROI (return on investment).

In a B2B operation where both parties understand how the process works, web services provide efficient technology distribution throughout an entire network.

Web Development

Have your business website designed and developed just the way you need it. A fully customized website to promote your products/services online.

Learn more about this
Mobile Development

We offer all platforms and operating systems application development. Get your mobile app customizable and socially integrated.

Learn more about this
Hosting And Domain

Grow online and build your website, a domain name, and fast hosting so you could be easily reachable.

Learn more about this

Not convinced yet?

Discover further services

Our approach to serving a better online experience and bringing success to your business you may consider the following

DIGITAL MARKETING

Promote your brand and get more leads. We will get you directly to your target audience and enhance your marketing potential.

Learn more about this
CONTENT WRITING

We can convince and inform your prospective customers.  We can give you the edge your website needs.

Learn more about this
SOCIAL MEDIA SERVICES

Grow your community and increase your engagement rate. Engage with your audience and remain involved in all the online platforms.

Learn more about this
PUBLISHEER SOLUTION

Turn your newspaper digital and let your reader surf the net by getting to your publications with the best experience and interest.

Learn more about this
ADS SERVICES

Advertise with us and reach your potential audience. We provide a unique opportunity to connect with your target customers.

Learn more about this
E-COMMERCE

By establishing a user-friendly website, we provide an integrated customer experience in the online marketplace and a distinctive increase in sales.

Learn more about this